FREELANCE WRITERProfessional, creative content to meet your needs.
Website – Blog – Article – Newsletter – Editorial
Addiction – Alcoholism – Mental Health – Depression – Recovery – Well-being
Women – Family – Relationships – Faith
Contact me now for rates per hour or individual commissions.
Reduced rates for multiple or regular commissions.
What are the benefits?
- Time saving – By hiring a professional to write your content you can use the time saved productively.
- Cost effective – Whether it is a 200 word filler for a magazine or a series of articles for your website, you only pay for what you need.
- Unique content – Written by an expert with a personal touch, your specific content is guaranteed to be original and unpublished elsewhere.
- Free advertising – You have the option for your article to be shared with 35,000+ Hurt Healer followers on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
How can I help you?
- As an experienced writer for websites and publication worldwide, I can provide professional and original content in the areas of: addiction, alcoholism, mental health, well-being, women, family, relationships and faith.
- I have a unique personal account of overcoming depression and alcoholism that will inspire and encourage your readers.
I have followed Carolyn Hughes and her work as The Hurt Healer since she began and have always found her writings a huge source of inspiration, courage, strength and hope. The way she touches her readers by opening her heart lets you gently know she’s survived and thrived what you may be going through and/or offers you a new take on an aspect of your life. Her powerful, yet gentle, messages will leave you feeling buoyed in the knowledge that joy and serenity are truly possible, in spite of your present circumstances.Lisa Frederiksen
Carolyn has dedicated her time, energy and unique perspective to comfort and heal those who feel most fragile and vulnerable. Her gentle approach offers stability and warmth, bringing long lasting positive change.Connie Bowen
I love what you have written in the areas of forgiveness and healing in your blog. It is a tremendous benefit for the many who have experienced hurts or other unresolved issues from their past.
I’ve followed Carolyn since she started blogging and I’m always impressed by the warmth, clarity and expressiveness of her writing style. She is able to tackle difficult subjects in a very accessible way, so that every reader can have the sense that she’s writing specifically for them. She writes with the authority of experience and, because she is so honest and open about her own difficult past, her voice is the voice of a safe and trusted friend.